Persistiny is a publisher of digital content and mobile apps that support women where they are. Right now.
What does that mean? It means that we think women are incredible. In many ways, they hold together the fabric of our families and of our communities. But in our modern culture, much of the work they do is under appreciated.
Our ultimate goal is to revolutionize the way that the economy sees women’s work. We seek to do this through:
- A non-judgmental, safe, and supportive interactive online community that acknowledges the current realities of women’s lives and strives toward true gender equality
- Original and curated content that encourages women to speak about their experiences and learn from one another
- The creation of mobile apps that allow women to track their unpaid work and if desired, capitalize on that work to transition to compensated work
- Use the aggregated data to shed light on the massive economic and social value of unpaid and under compensated work performed by women.
- Advocacy for the economic empowerment of women through caregiver tax credits and family friendly work policies