From the first day that we launched Tend, we’ve been getting solid feedback from our incredible user base. We’ve been listening and we are thrilled to announce the launch of Tend 2.0 to the App Store and Google Play! If you’re a visual learner, here’s a tutorial video that walks you through all of the new features. Otherwise, read below to find out what’s in store with the new update.
Here’s what you’ll find in the updated version of Tend.
- Tons of NEW TASK CATEGORIES, like personal development, self-care, and a special category to keep track of the upcoming holiday madness.
- CUSTOMIZABLE CATEGORIES AND TASKS – create your own personal task category to track tasks that are unique to your life and remove categories that don’t apply to you.
- We made it easier to DELETE tasks – just swipe left to remove a task from the completed task list, or hit the trash icon on the additional detail screen.
- Create a TO-DO LIST from the add task screen, just tap a task to add a to-do and hold to complete.
- Go back and edit your TASK HISTORY by clicking on the calendar on the right-hand side of the task screens. Don’t’ forget to go back to the current date when you’re done editing!
- An iPAD compatible version of Tend is now available for a better tablet experience.
We can’t wait to start getting feedback on Tend 2.0. Reach out to us anytime at email@example.com to tell us about bugs, new feature recommendations, or just to chat. If you love the app, we would be incredibly grateful for a 5-star review.