The Struggle Bus Podcast is a bi-weekly advice podcast hosted by BFFs Katharine Heller and Sally Tamarkin. Climb aboard the struggle bus and join in as Katharine and Sally discuss listener-submitted questions and problems and offer the best solutions one could hope to get from co-hosts whose credentials are: “They have lots of feelings and opinions.”
- Episode 158: Learning to Learn: On this episode Kate and Sally talk about Theranos, the college admissions scam, the NPR podcast It’s Been a Minute, and the NY Neo-Futurists. They chat about face masks and to-do lists as self-care, and answer a listener email about giving an employer feedback as you’re leaving and how to deal with intrusive thoughts.
- Episode 157: Tooth Time with Katharine and Sally: On this episode Kate and Sally talk about their new Patreon, the documentary Leaving Neverland, Luke Perry (RIP), birthdays, and going to the dentist. Then they answer an email from a listener who’s trying to figure out if they should stop going to therapy.
- Episode 156: Kids These Days: On this episode Kate and Sally talk about “the magical thinking of guys who love logic” and Ryan Adams (and similar creeps). Then they talk about catching up on sleep and going to the dentist. Finally, they answer an email from a listener who’s trying to make a decision about having another kid.
- Episode 155: Antarctica, Iowa: On this episode Kate and Sally talk about white guys who taunt, Fyre Festival, Rent Live, flying, and coping with flying. Then they answer a listener email about how to let a former friend know they’re not invited to your wedding.
- Episode 154: Bring in a Ringer: On this episode Kate and Sally talk about millennial burnout, Louis CK et al, migraines, blood pressure, and going to the doctor. Then they answer a listener email about what to do when your loved one is dating someone you reallllly don’t like.
The above text is taken from The Struggle Bus Podcast webpage.